#comments { display: none!important; }

Thursday 30 April 2015

LITTLE JOYS


The other day is saw this post on From Roses, and I knew I had to do my own. There are so many little things in my week that I have to share. Comment yours down below, I'd love to see your perspective!

1. Figuring out you actually like green tea.
2. Having a chill morning.
3. Submitting that really important piece.
4. Hilarious group chats.
5. Wearing something that makes you feel great.
6. Passing a milestone, like hitting 50 posts!
7. Writing lists and ticking them off.
8. Finding a perfume that is 100% you.
9. Reading a really thought-provoking article.
10. Making plans.
11. Watching films and YouTube videos.
12. Feeling like you gave it your all.
13. Shopping online.
14. Wrapping/ Choosing presents for people you love. (Get excited mum!)
15. Fresh sheets.

What little things make your day?