#comments { display: none!important; }

Friday 3 April 2015

10 THINGS IN MY DREAM BEDROOM


Hi All! So in a few days I am moving from the biggest bedroom in our house to the smallest. Sound crazy? You might be right, but the other room was quite dark and I'm a big fan of bright, whimsical spaces, so the change has happened!
I'm really excited to style it into my space, instead of just a room for sleeping. I'm going for a Scandi-Cozy-Straight-out-of-ikea style and here are 10 things that I'm planning on adding.

1. House Shaped Shelves
2. Lots of Art
3. A Bedspread like the one pictured
4. Copper Accents
5. Air Plants
6. A Full Body Mirror
7. Something to hide the crazy amount of chargers in my room
8. A Nice Desk
9. Candles
10. Bag and Coat Hooks

So there you have it! Hopefully the space will looks stunning and be really expressive of me and my style. I may post the finished product on here, would you guys be interested? x

What is in your dream bedroom?