#comments { display: none!important; }

Wednesday 25 March 2015

ETSY WISHLIST




Hello All! I mentioned a little while back that I've been loving to peruse Etsy lately. There's something really therapeutic about seeing products people have worked so hard to create, and these are a few of the things that have caught my eye.


These things are mostly home based, as I'm very keen to update my room soon. There's a minimalist-scandi-mod vibe (very pinterest fueled might I say)... Alrighty, let's get going!

The Pommefrites Candles are first up. These are all over tumblr and instagram, their packaging is just so pretty and botanist-y. I'd love to get a hold of No.8 & No.11. However, the candle obsession is getting out of control, so I'll burn a few others up before getting these.

This Little Geometric Terrarium is one of the cutest things I've ever found on etsy by far! Plants just make me feel really productive, so I thought some air plants (low maintenance) by my desk would be fabulous for studying.

Okay, so these Eyelash Pillows aren't from etsy, they're made by Jasmine Dowling. The pillows are so gorgeous, and if you flip them, they have open eyes on the other side. Ahh I have a feeling these will make an appearance sometime soon.

The Mini Shelf looks perfect for storing your essentials before you head out the door, or maybe a little selection of FOTD products in the bathroom. The minimal theme is really showing through, and it would be the perfect addition to a room.

If you've been following me for a while, you'll know I love my tea. This Print is my ultimate mantra, "A brew will get you through", and those words will be regarded as gospel (+ It's pretty!).

This summer I really could have used After Sun Spray to help calm my skin. The Herbivore Botanicals brand looks amazing, the packaging and the organic nature, ticks all the boxes for a skincare line.

Eyelash product #2. The Sleep In coffee mug confirmed my Lash love, but just look at it! It combines my love of tea with makeup so win win. (Perhaps this is my subconscious saying that I need to invest in mascara more.)

And Finally, Hello I'm Megan blog template. I've been looking at upgrading Em Charlie for a while now, and this one is pretty, responsive on phones and tablets and reminds me of this. Perfect.

What's on your Etsy Wish List?