#comments { display: none!important; }

Friday 20 March 2015

PICKING FAVOURITES #1



Woah, it's been forever since I've done a favourites. But I've collected a few things that have made my life a bit nicer, so here they are!

1: The Opposite of  Loneliness by Marina Keegan. I read this in a day and I would go through anything to write about the world the way she does. Please read it.

2: PowerBank Portable Charger. Where has this been all my life, so glad I've got one of these now. It stores a full charge, and it's perfect for when I have a big day so I'm always contactable. (I always forget to charge the charger though)

3: Angus and Julia Stone. Both the band and the album have been on repeat for me. I love Australian bands and they're such a good duo, they honestly just love what they do. The best ones I think are Grizzly Bear, Heart Beats Slow, Get Home and Main Street (which a boy recommended to me (he's got good taste in music, for sure))

4: Lush Let the Good Times Roll Cleanser: I've mentioned this before but I just repurchased this and fell back in love. It's so good for your skin, the smell is great and it's really affordable, 10/10.

5: Origins Drink Up. This has been reviewed (Here), so all I can say is I still love it.

6: Real Techniques Contour Brush. For Contouring? No, this brush is the go for under-eye concealer. It's so smooth and gets into the inner corner because of the tapered bristles. Plus the coverage is the bomb.

7. Once Upon A Beauty Time. This Aussie YouTuber, Elle, has been hitting up my Subscription box, and she is honestly so talented and an amazing content creator. My favourite video of hers is the New Years Eve Makeup GRWM, and you can find her here!




So that's all I've got so far, a bit of everything. Also, I'm thinking of getting two posts a week together, what do you think? Anyways, I'll see you next week, comment anything you'd like to see from me, seeing as I have more content to put up! x