#comments { display: none!important; }

Friday 13 March 2015

SUNDAY ITINERARY


Ahh Sunday. I think everyone has takes a breather on this day of the week and I'm no exception. I usually spend it at home and I have a little process to how I use the day, which I'm going to share with you today!



7:50: Wake up. Sounds really early, but on weekdays it's a 6 AM start so this is a big sleep in for me!

8:00: Wash my face. Making sure my skin is clean is a must, plus it makes you feel so fresh!

8:10: Put on a face mask. I know the Origins one (Review) is a nighttime mask, but it is really nice for a lazy day too.

8:30: Get back into bed, it's Sunday! While I'm there I have a scroll through Instagram, Bloglovin and Etsy (I'm really loving Etsy, perhaps a wishlist post is in order?).

9:00: Make Breakfast. Usually Pancakes or a Fried Egg are on the menu.

10:30: Do any homework I didn't do on Saturday. I have a huge music analysis due soon, so I'm cracking on.

11:00: Get dressed and head out. I might go to the markets with Mum or run errands but it's pretty chill.

Then whenever I get home, I usually read for a bit and listen to my current playlist, plan the posts for the next week and get ready for (the dreaded) Monday morning.

So that's my little Sunday routine. Let me know what you do on a Sunday in the comments, and I'll see you next week!

Em xx