#comments { display: none!important; }

Wednesday 22 April 2015

YOUTUBE SILVER SCREEN


YouTube is a big, big place, and there are so many amazing content creators out there. I'm sure you've heard of Zoella and Tyler Oakley, and you know my chummy Madie Grace, but here are a few of my lesser known favourites making waves in the vlog-osphere.

1. Frannerd - 18K
Fran is a Spanish artist living in Germany, but don't worry, this talented gal films her videos in English! Her illustrations are seen all over tumblr, and her art videos are so inspirational to watch.

2. Will Darbyshire - 350K
I've mentioned Will before, but his videos just keep getting better and better. If you want a good think, or you want to see the world through insightful eyes, head on over to his channel.

3. The Line Up - 163K
Maya and Julia have such an amazing style, I love watching their look books when my wardrobe feels a little dull. Plus it's double trouble with the two of them (double the outfits!).

4. Ana Marta - 4K
This girl deserves every subscriber she's got and more. She's a graphic design student and I love her editing, content and the cute illustrations she puts in each video. Ana also made me pretty interested in graphic design, it seems like a great career!

5. Steve Booker - 150K
One of the many hipster vloggers out there, I have to say Steve is pretty good. He mixes travel vlogs a la FunForLouis with sit down videos and Q&As, so you really get to know him, + he's a seroius coffee lover like me!

6. Haley Blais - 26K
Holy Haley's voice! She kills it vocally, and her sense of humour reminds me of an older sister I never had. She's a realistic, funny, talented lady and you should totally check her out.

7. JacksGap - 4M
Okay, I know you know Jacksgap. But I wanted to feature Jack (and occasionally Finn) because they were one of the originals who started youtube not for the allure of stardom, but because they were bored and uploading a vlog seemed like a good idea.

Below is a playlist of my favourite video from each of these wonderful people, so you can get a taster of what each content creator is like.


What YouTubers do you love?