#comments { display: none!important; }

Thursday 23 April 2015

THANK YOU

source+
This is my 50th post on Em Charlie, Hooray! I didn't think that I would ever be at this point in a blogging run, I can barely update my personal Facebook on the regular. But since January 31 2014 when I opened this blog, I was hooked on sharing my life with this little space of the internet.
As I'm writing this, I have 46 Bloglovin' followers and I just want to say thank you so much for being a part of this journey. Hopefully Em Charlie will continue to grow, and I'd also like to share a few goals I have for this space in the coming months.

1. A Blog Makeover. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I feel that this space needs a revamp design wise. I have a few templates in mind and I'm sure that Em Charlie will get much prettier!

2. A Shift in Content. This blog has always been about beauty, but I think for it to be successful it's going to become a lifestyle blog. Posts might include notes on music, design, art, books, videos (?), and obviously some beauty will hang around.

3. A Give Away. Yep, you heard me! When Em Charlie hits 100 Bloglovin' followers I'd really like to say thanks with some lovely goodies to ship out to one of you.

So there you have it. Thank you again, and I hope that there will be many more blog milestones!

What are your blogging goals?