#comments { display: none!important; }

Friday 10 April 2015

MY CURRENT CONCEALER


Today I was planning to do a Makeup Look, but I haven't been too well lately and I didn't really feel like throwing my camera in my face. Apologies loves!
But, I felt like putting up something beauty related so I'm going to chat about the Maybelline Eraser Concealer. I picked this up about three weeks ago after seeing it on Estee's (@essiebutton) channel. I thought it was a bit gimmicky, with the applicator and such, but if Estee likes it I usually do to! It's been in my makeup rotation for about three weeks, and so far so good!

The shade I use is light pale, which is the second lightest I believe, and as the packaging promises it is amazing at hiding dark circles. I bought this the day before I started my exam block and there was definitely a sleepless night or two, so the dark circles were definitely hanging around. After you give it a few clicks, I spread it out in a triangle under my eyes and blend, blend, blend. The finished product is an illuminated-I-got-eight-hours-sleep-for-sure look.

Overall, these are my thoughts: Cheap, High coverage, Good colour match, Interesting applicator.  It's a yes from me, but I'm always looking for new concealers, (Urban Decay next, anyone?). For now though, I'm very happy with my current concealer of choice.

Do you have any concealer recommendations? x