#comments { display: none!important; }

Monday 4 May 2015

TU-LIPS




You may have read my Little Joys post from Thursday, and I have another one for you all, Fresh Flowers. They're just so lovely and seeing as we had some tulips in the house, I thought I'd share my current lip favourite that happens to be a pretty close shade match to tulips.

The Korres Lip Butter in Quince has been in my collection for a long time, and I'm in love with the product and the brand. I have a few other colours, but this one is by far my favourite, a bit of a 'My Lips but Better' shade.

The shade is a muted. natural pink, and is in the form of a tinted lip balm. It applies very sheer, not sticky (thank god) and hangs around for a fair amount of time. I usually re-apply 3-4 times, and I don't really mind cause I love the feel of it on my lips. My only complaint that it is in a pot so you have to stick your finger in it, but really it's not too bad. Over all, I love the colour and the texture and I think it's the perfect transitional shade.

What's your current favourite shade?