#comments { display: none!important; }

Thursday 28 May 2015

LIFE LATELY


Hi all! Life has just been extremely hectic lately. All my school work has been due either last week, is due tomorrow or will be due next week, so all of my time has been devoted to my English, Religion, Media and Music assignments. There has been a few things I've been thinking about lately that I thought I should have a chat about.

Music: Spotify has been a godsend lately, Sound Cloud too. I have been really loving three artists, Sales and their self titled EP, Tiny Ruins and their song 'Me at the Museum and you in the Wintergarden', and all of Van Ill's stuff on Sound Cloud. I'm really enjoying looking at music outside of my niche, so if you have any suggestions that'd be great!

Future: Gah, what even. I am at a point in my life where I have realised there is a chance I won't get into my dream course. Obviously I know I can work hard enough to get into it, but only recently I have started looking at back up plans. So at the moment my alternative to theatre is graphic design. Very different I know, but the link is that they're both creative and I can work as a graphic designer while I do musical theatre, because musical theatre does not pay all too much. I've been looking at a course at Shillington Design Course, and the past students work was awesome (see below). And that's my plan at the moment.


Blog: The reason that I haven't been posting (other than school) is that I lost my blog post planner! I had a plan of every post I wanted to make from April to July, 8 posts a month, and I lost it... So I've been bust recreating it, and this time it will include some videos, would you guys be interested in some creative, HeyClaire/Jacksgap/HayleyBlais like film? Let me know and I'll get cracking. I'm also choosing a new blog design and I'm really excited to update this space and make it amazing for you and I.

I'll see you all next week, let me know all your thoughts in the comments below! xx