#comments { display: none!important; }

Monday 22 June 2015

DIY: INSPIRATION WALL


Hi All! Long time no see, I can't believe it's been three weeks without blogging, it kinda feels like I uploaded my life lately post 3 days (not 3 weeks) ago. But I'm back, and hopefully more regularly.

Today I'm showing off a new addition to my bedroom, an Inspiration Wall. I have always wanted to do something with the space, and I'm pretty happy with it now. The set up of the pieces are easy to change as my tastes do because they're only put up with blu-tack. I'd call it an 'Evolving Exhibition".

Most of the items on my wall are from Frankie and Renegade collective, but things you can put up on yours include:
+ Quotes
+ Art
+ Pictures & Polaroids
+ Tickets
+ Magazine Cut Outs
+ Images from Tumblr or Pinterest
+ Post Cards
+ Prints or Posters
+ Flags or Pennants
+ Fairy Lights (I want some on mine now!)

I would recommend laying out everything in front of the wall you want to use and then have a play around with different combinations and spacing. Once you've decided on where you want to place everything, then you can start adding it to the wall. I found that my Inspiration Board was more spaced out on the wall than the one on the floor, but I really like it the way it is. Below are a few close ups of parts of the wall and personally, they're my favourites.



Comment down below what you think, and it you have one at home, I'd love to hear about it. I have a new bloglovin' button too on my sidebar, just click that plus sign if you'd like to follow me. x