#comments { display: none!important; }

Monday 29 June 2015

The New Em Charlie

Image: Quotev
Check it out everybody! This is the new blog design update I've been thinking about doing for a while now, and I'm gonna have a quick chat about it, along with some other new details you're gonna want to know about.

First of all, where did this design come from? I purchased this from the lovely people over at the Etsy shop, Lacefann. It was affordable, easy to install and they were really helpful with all (a lot) of my questions. I received a zip file, and all I had to do was follow the instructions that I was sent. The design was super affordable too, especially considering I was looking at pipdig blog templates. Thanks Lacefann!

Okay, onto the new changes. I will be permanently posting on  Mondays and Thursdays, and I'll be changing the upload time to 9AM, so you can tune in for a post on both of those days, starting next week. I've put up some social media widgets, and that's the platforms I am on at the moment, but I'm sure there's more to come. There's a little change in content too, moving focus to a primarily lifestyle blog instead of beauty.

Thank you all for sticking with me, and this is just another step for this blog, and it's definitely a prettier and more individual platform now. xx