#comments { display: none!important; }

Saturday 5 September 2015

Beauty Inspiration: Hair

Hair Styles        BLOUSE: Equipment // LIPSTICK: MAC ‘Candy Yum Yum’ I have talked a lot about Sally Beauty here on the blog since I am always frequenting them for hair tools and and accessories. They are always my go to especially since there are more than 2,800 stores nationwide, I always have one near me so its always …
Mara Hoffman Runway Hair TutorialMore Than Gorgeous - Luxury - Grade 6A+ - Hair Extensions!!!  www.morethangorgeous.com

Part Two! Today it's all about hair, and my number one look at the moment is a textured ponytail. They just look so good. Like last week for beauty, I have a few points about my everyday hairstyle.

1. Keep heat styling to a minimum.
2. Have your hair out of your face.
3. Add a braid to a ponytail for some definition.
4. Use clear hair ties, it makes the look more put together.
5. A little bit of hairspray never goes astray.
6. Go for the messy-chic look.