#comments { display: none!important; }

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Beauty Inspiration: Makeup

love this beauty lookPretty.  amelia zadro - Hledat GooglemAudry Hepburn.  
glitter liner.

So recently, I've really been looking at my personal style. I figure that I should only buy things/make choices that fit that style, and obviously the place to start is makeup. Makeup is so, so personal and it's amazing that a little bit of 'grown-up-face-painting' can turn a day around.
The best spot to go was Pinterest and as I was making the board I noticed a few rules that define my makeup look.

1. Winged Eyeliner. Always appropriate.
2. Matte Eye-Shadow over shimmer.
3. Brows can make or break your face.
4. Keep your blush neutral and add a light contour.
5. Nude is my fave lipstick shade.
6. If you're gonna use glitter, make it subtle. (I learnt this from the 13y/o makeup days)
7. A natural base is the best base.

There we have it! I have a sequel lined up for this, all about hair! So stay tuned for that and I might also get a make up post together of my new 'signature' look.