#comments { display: none!important; }

Monday 28 September 2015

Beauty Brands I Want To Try

Image Credit: Alannah Loves
I'm pretty sure you all know I'm a beauty addict (duh). But there's a fair few brands I haven't explored and would love to try out. Let me know if you have liked the brands I mention.

MAKEUP
Anastasia Beverly Hills - This brand looks the best for polished 'insta brow'. The Brow Wiz looks like the best product for my thin and barely there brows.

Chi Chi - This brand is ultra cheap, cruelty and I think Aussie-Only. The packaging looks amazing and I think the Eye Shadow Palette and Eye Brightener will be entering my collection soon.

Hurraw! - Lip balms are this brand's game, and they look ace. The Mint and Green Tea look super good and the natural ingredients would be great for my sensitive skin.

ILIA - Another lip brand I love the look of, I've got my eyes on the 'In My Room' Lippy!

Jane Iradale - JI seems pretty under-hyped in the beauty community, but it's sold at my local beauty salon so I might give the Gel Eyeliner a try.

Josie Maran - Ohhhh my gosh. This brand looks so fab, from the packaging to the argan infused everything. It sells skincare as well, and the whole line of products need to get in my makeup bag.

Too Faced - I love the look of this brand. The pink, kitsch packaging is to die for, and the ingredient list heavenly! If I could get three things from the range, it would be the Mascara, Primer and Eye Shadow

Zoeva - The Brushes. I'm in love. The biggest problem is choosing Volume 1 or 2!