#comments { display: none!important; }

Friday 6 February 2015

THE FIRST M.A.C. BULLET


Twelve months of blogging and it's finally happened. Over the Christmas holidays, I was given a gift card and MAC's Syrup was added to the collection.

The lipstick is a lustre finish, so its slightly matte but there's that slight sheen, which I think is really pretty. It feels a lot like a lip balm with one coat, but it can be built up to an opaque finish with three layers. Syrup is really easy to wear, it doesn't look flaky and it stays away from the cracks in your lips.

The colour is described as a 'cloudy pink', which is awesome for me. I like my nude pinks because it stays so natural, its not quite my lip colour but I like it more than my natural one. Like I said, pigmentation is fabulous and its like two lippies in one.

In terms of what eye look I wear with this, usually I'll stick to matte browns to accentuate the lips or a mauve-y smokey eye with liner to bring it back to the eyes.

MAC lipsticks are pricey, especially in Australia ($36!!) so I either want to find some dupes in the drugstore or find someone going overseas to buy them for me.

Have you tried MAC? What are your favourite lipsticks?