#comments { display: none!important; }

Friday 20 February 2015

A TOAST TO ORIGINS DRINK UP


Okay, let me tell you about my skin. It's combination, and it's extremely sensitive. From October to December, I was getting dry patches around my face even though the rest of it was quite alright. But I read (I think it was on That Grace Girl) that your skin can still be dehydrated even if its oily. So, I picked up the Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask and thank goodness I did.

First off the texture is like that of a thick moisturizer. I put a pea-sized amount on right before bed, and it doesn't feel like a clay mask, and there's no film when you wake up in the morning. You're meant to use it twice a week, but I slap it on whenever my skin is feeling a bit sad. Also, it smells like apricot, which I love!

Packaging wise, Drink Up is really, really nice. The tube stand up on its own and it a lovely green colour, a bit lighter that what is pictured. It packs 100ml and considering you only need a tiny bit per application, this should last me for months.

After using it about three times, I noticed a real difference in my skin. It was brighter, I was getting less blemishes and the dry patches were getting a lot smaller. After using it for a month, I have no spots, only some quickly healing scars where they used to be. Personally I think the the mask was the tipping point for better skin, because I have been eating healthier and following my skincare routine better too.

Overall, I love Origins Drink Up. It's done wonders for my skin, and I would say one of my top skincare products. Everyone raise your glasses to nice skin, and let me know what your top skincare tips are!

xx