#comments { display: none!important; }

Wednesday 11 February 2015

CHATTING TO MADIE GRACE


Hello All!
Today I have something new to share with you. This is an interview series by bloggers for bloggers about blogging! I know a lot of you have your own blogs, so if you'd like to be involved, comment down below or shoot me an email.

My first blogger is the amazing Madie Grace. Madie was the one who inspired me to start blogging so it was only right to start with her. Let's get started!

E: Who are you and what is your blog?
M: I'm Madie and I'm from Madie Grace.

E: Tell us a bit about your blog and what kind of content you create.
M: My blog is basically a representation of me - it's all things beauty, fashion and a sneaky bit of food.

E: How long have you been blogging and what are your goals for the future?
M: I've been blogging for thirteen months now, and my goals are to create better content and just be myself in blog posts and do different ideas instead of trying to fit in with all the other beauty bloggers.

E: What bloggers inspired you to start blogging?
M: Definitely Zoella and PersonallyPaige.

E: What is your advice for new bloggers?
M: Just to start a blog for yourself and put up content you'd want to read instead of doing it because it's in or because everyone else is doing it.

E: So just be you?
M: Yes exactly!

E: If you could pick your favourite thing about running Madie Grace, what would it be?
M: Being able to express my interests and personality into my blog and having people read it and be interested in it is really cool.

E: That's so lovely! Next one, how do you stop yourself falling for blogger's hype?
M: Before buying anything I always read reviews and I always wait a couple of weeks to months and if people are still raving about it I will check it out. If not then I don't bother.

E: What products have you found through blogging that you absolutely love?
M: M.A.C. Lipsticks, The Balm Mary Lou-manizer and Bondi Sands Tanner.

E: And finally, Where do you see yourself in a few years? Are you still blogging?
M: A lot can happen in one year, so in a few years I don't know what will be happening but I certainly hope so!

Find Madie:
Twitter @madieeegraceee
Instagram @madie.grace
Tumblr www.madieeegraceee.tumblr.com
Youtube www.youtube.com/madieeegraceee
Blog www.madieeegraceee.blogspot.com