#comments { display: none!important; }

Tuesday 24 February 2015

SNAP HAPPY


As you might have noticed, the images on Em Charlie have become a lot better in quality. I've ditched my iPhone 4s for the Canon 600D with a 18-55mm lens. This baby, took about a year of saving up and I'm so glad to finally have it, and to use it! I've been taking a lot of test shots and working on my technique, so hopefully its onward and upward!

Now, just to clarify, I didn't buy this camera for blogging, nor do I think a DSLR is necessary for blogging (I took the picture of my camera on my iphone). I bought this so that I can start making films, good ones, because that side of creativity has really interested me, and I think I'd like to make some really quality content. I might share a few of my projects on here, would that be something you'd be interested in? Anyway, let me know, and I'll be back on Friday for a beauty post, (finally!).

xx