#comments { display: none!important; }

Saturday 31 January 2015

WISHLIST #1



I make heaps of wish lists. On my phone, napkins, polyvore... everywhere! This is the current roundup of gorgeous things I'm loving:

First off we have Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow. I mean, just look at it! From what I've heard about its quality, universal shade, and the packaging? Swoon with a capital S! This is what my dream makeup product look like, but the price is a bit of a drawback.

My dream dress at the moment? This Asos dress. It's a shift dress with three quarter sleeves, crisp, minimalist, dreamy. It's so beautiful, and it comes in mustard too, so I may end up with more than one!

Next is the Status Anxiety Phoebe Purse. Not only is it named after the one and only Friends star, it's so lovely. It's got room for all your cards and cash, as well as your phone, plus the colour and design is fab.

Airplants and Terrariums are all over social media, and they look so darn cute! I think it'd be amazing to have some hanging around my desk, and they have mostly no upkeep so it's a win-win scenario.

This one is amazing! Tile is a little disc you stick to your important things so you don't lose things. Considering I'm super forgetful, I'm in need of these babies in my life!

I've heard a lot about the Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm, and I love the idea of makeup blended with skincare. I've never tried BB Creme, so I think this is gonna be my next base, ( any other suggestions?)

Korres Lip Butters are one of my favourite lip products. They're soft, full of good stuff, and they add a nice wash of colour. Some people think that the pot formulation is a bit gross, but it doesn't bother me. I already own Quince, but I'd really like to try Jasmine or Mango.


So that's my current wish list! I usually revisit them a month later, to see if I'm still as in love with them, and to stop impulse shopping. (a bit of a problem for me!) comment down below what's on your wish list, and I'll see you next Friday.