#comments { display: none!important; }

Saturday 24 January 2015

DIPTYQUE BAIES



Over Christmas, there was a new addition to the ever growing candle collection in our house. I've seen the parisian candles all over social media so I was über excited to have one! Introducing the Diptique Baies Candle:

Smell: 5/5
On the Space NK website, the candle is described as an "enticing combination of red fruits and rose that creates an exquisite fragrance that is both fruity and floral", to which I definitely agree. The rose is very prominent and I think the fruity smell is blackcurrant, so lovely! The smell really fills the space around it, so I'm keeping it where I spend the most time (in bed).

Packaging: 4.5/5
The box and votive are both so minimalist and pretty that I understand why people keep them after the wax it gone. My only pet peeve is that it seems to collect a bit of dust if you leave it out for a few days, but it's not a big deal.

Price: 1.5/5
This is the deal breaker. At $78 for the larger size, it's extremely expensive. I would never buy one for myself, however I might buy one as a really special present. They truly are beautiful, but not everyone can afford to splurge that much on a candle.

Diptyque candles are by far one of the best smelling candles on the market. Their scents are amazing and is love to try more of the range, but maybe the minis are the go!

Have you tried Diptyque? Let me know and I'll see you next Friday!