#comments { display: none!important; }

Saturday 17 January 2015

LINKS FOR NEW BLOG DESIGNERS

SOURCE

Hello my loves! I have a list of amazing links for you, all about blogging, html and the like. These links have really helped me out in understanding blogging design, and although I'm yet to apply them, that's my goal for the rest of January. So, lets get into it:

1.  I Can Build A Blog: This is such a treasure trove of design help, both for Blogger and Wordpress. (It's also written by Dana from Wonder Forest, who is practically blog design loyalty)

2. 5 ways to clean up your blogger template + 5 more ways to clean up your blogger template: These post are by Bloomin' Rouge and both have HTML shortcuts and  is really easy to follow. In my opinion, these two posts should be seen by anyone having a look into blog design!

3. The Essentials of Blogging: It's pretty clear that everything has its essentials, and blogging certainly has a few! I'm not talking fancy cameras or anything, but this shows what you should add to your blog design-wise. The Private Life of a Girl

4. How to add social media icons to blog posts: A bit more specific with this one! This is something that I know a lot of people want to do but don't know how. The tutorial is simple and easy to follow (ticks in my books!) Sweet Electric

That's all folks! I hope this helped you out, and make sure to leave any blog design tips in the comments below! I'm really looking forward to updating Em Charlie HTML-wise, and maybe a new blog design sometime soon?