#comments { display: none!important; }

Friday 28 February 2014

From where I'd rather be...


Hello Everybody!

It's no big secret, but I have a serious case of Wanderlust. Currently it's been taking over my life, and I'm going to share where I'd rather be right now.

1. Zurich, Switzerland. This city is a is extremely beautiful, from Old Town to the gorgeous shopfronts in Bahnofstrasse. There's so much culture, art and food points of interest, I could write an entire post about it! There's also some awe-inspiring ski villages close by, so to me, Zurich is definitely a place I'd love to see.

2. NewYork, USA. What can I say about the city that never sleeps?  It's full of style, music, arts, NYC has something for everyone. And the people, wow. It's insane how many unique people fit in one place. If you don't believe me, The HONY Blog will change that for you.

3. Mykonos, Greek Islands. Mykonos is the most picturesque place you will ever see. It has crystal clear water and some breathtakingly beautiful views where ever you go. To me, this place it the ultimate venue for relaxation and Me-time.

4. Montreal, Canada. I love Paris. I love Canada. So, you can say that I have definitely fallen in love with Montreal! I have been before, but as I was a little one at the time, I don't think I fully appreciated the wonderful blend of old and new that makes up this city. There's so much I want to do there, especially the Montréal en Lumière, a beautiful festival of lights.


So there it is, four cities at the top of my Wanderlust Wishlist! Thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'. I'll see you next week, Goodbye!