#comments { display: none!important; }

Thursday 6 February 2014

Little Pamper Session

Hello again!

Earlier this week, I had come home and I was extremely tired, my skin was really dry, and all I wanted to do was have some time to relax. So, what I decided was to have a little bath session, and I'd like to share it with you!


After filling my bath, I dropped in a Lush Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic (Heads Up; This is a very Lushed-up post, so bear with me!) This Ballistic is one of my absolute favourite products from Lush, so when the Christmas stock arrives, I always rush in to get these beauties. It has a champagne scent, which I love, and as it fizzes, it sends tiny little stars into the water, which is so pretty! 



See?  It makes the water an amazing blue colour!

After the Ballistic has fizzed out, I used the Lush Magic Wand Bubble Bar to add a some bubbles to my bath. These bubbles are scented with Snow Fairy, which adds such a lovely smell to the whole room! I always think having bubbles makes your bath a little fancier, and they make everything just a little bit prettier. Now that everything's fizzed up and bubbly, I'll light some candles, pop on a YouTube video or start reading a blog post, hop in and let myself unwind and relax. (I'm watching Zoella's: What's in my bag video & I love reading MadieGrace)

Bubble Bar pre-bubbles. 

I really love catching up on YouTube and Blogs in the bath. Just
make sure you do it where it won't fall in!

After I feel that my skin is soft and smooth, everything is off my mind, and I'm as happy as a clam, I'll get out, dry off, and this is the point where I decide to have a face mask. I'm using the Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask, which is amazing for teenage and oily skin. I leave it on for five minutes, wash it off and my face feels amazing, and smells like chocolate! With my session almost complete, I pop on my eos lip balm in Sweet Mint, because your lips need a little TLC too.

Mmmm! Only thing better than eating chocolate is
putting it on your face!

Although I love all my eos products, this one 
I think is the most hydrating.

And that is my mini pamper session complete! I hoped you like it, and I will see you next week. I you'd like to see anything in particular post-wise, please let me know in the comments! Goodbye!