#comments { display: none!important; }

Friday 21 February 2014

Album Review: Blisters by Adam Barnes




Hello Everybody!
The other day I was flicking through iTunes, and I found a beauty of an album.  I fell in love with it, bought it, and here it is for me to review to you.

Blisters is the second album by Singer/Songwriter Adam Barnes. I personally think that his musical skill is incredible, especially in the vocal department, showing off the raw sound with a Capella and in harmony with the music. As well as this, the guitar part is amazing and the drum beat really pulls all of the songs together. It has 8 tracks I can’t get enough of, all of which give off a really individual and unique vibe. The mood changes from uplifting in Old Shoes, to a really grown up darker vibe in Lighthouse. The change in mood from song to song, which I really like. One of my favourite things about an album is if it can make you feel something, and Blisters has gone above and beyond.

Now onto my favourite song from this album. This was particularly hard, as I have been listening to all of them so often and I loved them all. But, my favourite is definitely She Will Stay Beneath the Moon. This song is amazing to run to, relax to, wake up to… it’s one of those songs that click with you and you can never get tired of it. Songs hardly ever get to find that place with me, so this song takes the cake.

I definitely recommend Blisters, to the moon and back, it’s an album anyone can love and you could listen to it a million times, without losing your love of it.


Thank you all so much for reading this post, and I will see you next week. Goodbye! xx