#comments { display: none!important; }

Thursday 16 July 2015

A Palette I'm Excited About



So I was on the SpaceNK instagram a little while ago and I saw this... Oh My Goodness. This is the preview of this year's holiday palette from Hourglass Cosmetics, a combo of bronzers, blushes and highlighting/finishing powders.

The idea of a face palette is fairly new to me, but my friend Lucy just bought the lighting palette and it looked amazing on her. I love the look of the selection and it looks like a great combo to make your face effervescent (ooh, fancy word).

Okay, I know you're waiting for what I know about the product, and here it is. It will retail for $79, USD I'm guessing and it comes out in the November/December holiday season. That light shade in the right hand corner is exclusive to the palette and the rest are permanent parts of the Hourglass collection. I've heard that each pan is smaller that the single size, like the other two palettes, although I'm happy with that  because I use powders so sparingly.

At the moment, that's all I know. Feel free to let me know anymore details you have and I'll update this post.

Would you buy this palette?