#comments { display: none!important; }

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Three YouTubers I'm Watching

Hello Everybody!
 Today I'm sharing some YouTubers that have been on my radar recently, so let's get started!

Clothes Encounters
First up is Jenn from ClothesEncounters. I love her style videos and her editing skills are out of this world! Definitely hit her channel up if you're looking for a wardrobe re-vamp.

La Madelynn
Madelynn's videos give off such a nice vibe. She has a lovely personality, her videos are always unique and her music taste is on pointe.

Will Darbyshire
I love Will 'cause of how much thought he puts into each video, and every one of them makes you think yourself. Some are light-hearted, some are deep, but I love them all.

So those are my YouTube picks of the moment! Let me know who you are watching in the comments below and I'll check them out,
Emilie xxx