#comments { display: none!important; }

Monday 27 October 2014

The School Makeup

Hello Everybody!


I know most schools are pretty shifty about makeup. My school is kind of okay with it, however it must be very natural. I have two products I use, and they work great together ( + matching packaging... win win!). 

On my face: The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream
This is cool, cause the formula goes on white and blends to your skin tone, which is great as there is no makeup line. The coverage is sheer but just enough to get an even layer.

On my Eyes: Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara
I love this one! This mascara lengthens really naturally and just looks like you've tinted your eyelashes. It's not waterproof so I only curl my lashes on sports days.

So there you go! Let me know in the comments what you wear to school, if you wear any. I don't think it is necessary, but I enjoy putting it on.

( + Thank you to those of you who commented on my last post, it was so nice to hear from you!)