#comments { display: none!important; }

Saturday 20 December 2014

A Christmassy Makeup Look



Hello Again!
Two posts in one day, what? I'm back to post my first makeup look on Em Charlie! I think this is the first time you've all seen my face so "hello, this is what I look like!" I really like this look for everyday, but you could amp it up with some contouring and eyeliner (liquid/gel recommendations??)

Let's get on to what I put on my face:

Face: It's Skin Lavender Primer (Korean Brand), Nars Sheerglow in Deauville, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20, Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer

Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked and Smog, Brows in Naked, Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara

Lips: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon

Hair: Air Dry and Shwarzkopf Daily Oil Elixir


There you have it! Casual Christmassy Makeup. If you've done a christmas look, post a link in the comments, I'd love to see it,

Em xx