#comments { display: none!important; }

Tuesday 2 September 2014

August Favourites

Hello Everybody!
Today I'm sharing my favourites of last month:


Frankie Magazine: 
This is one of my favourite publications around. It's got some great articles, some are comedic, some are artistic, and it covers an amazing range of things. I've been subscribed for almost two years and this months issue was particularly good!

Nars Sheer Glow:
I know how slow I am on the bandwagon, but this foundation has been working amazingly for me. As I have sensitive skin, I'm very particular as to what I put on it, but this really lives up to my expectations. The coverage is awesome, it enhances without masking.

Circa Home Narcissus and Patchouli Candle:
Describing scents is a weak point, but this candle is perfect for burning while doing work and I love it.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson:
This book is amazing! Written by David Levithan and John Green, it's a spectacular read which has shocking highs and lows in the lives of the Will Graysons.

Sonnetanz Song Cover:
This may well be my favourite cover ever. Cara Delevigne and Will Heard's voices gel amazingly, and the the song has been on repeat constantly.


So those are last month's favourites! Comment down below what you think of the post. (and my new blog design!!)